eat loss on new eyeglasses

ZenniOptical.com is so fast and cost effective that I would suggest you at least contact them with your prescription and try them out.

https://www.zennioptical.com/

Do a search on Early-Returement.com for ZenniOptical and you will get links to threads that cover this issue. I was skeptical, and had resigned my annual budget to include about 600 dollars a year for my wife's glasses, but, I took the advice of the forum, contacted Zenni, and they walked me through the process. In the end, her glasses cost approximately 89 dollars.

zenni can't help everyone for example I have bifocals with a prism correction in one eye and they can't give me that.

I doubt I would get another free set of lenses for a fourth try anyway.
The two optometrist who own the office were already leery of the prescription saying that since they did not do the refraction, they can't be responsible for the eyeglasses.
For future reference, I am going to call them back and ask them which brand was used in my new pair saying that my ophthalmologist wants to know.

Excuse me they see distortions in both lenses and say they aren't responsible..time to call the CC company.

I read the title of this thread as "Eat Less on New Eyeglasses." I clicked immediately to learn how. So disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom