Elon Musk

Status
Not open for further replies.

frayne

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I've haven't been paying much attention to the world or financial news lately but did manage to catch Elon being interviewed by the Sorkin guy on CNBC at some conference and couldn't believe what came out of Musk's mouth telling his advertisers to go "F" themselves. What in the world is wrong with this guy anyway?

$200+ billion and counting. Personality may not be mainstream but he's doing something right.

Last edited:
Does seem like a really stupid thing to do. Pretty shocking really.

If I was an advertiser, I'd wonder, even if I came back, would my ads be treated fairly or manipulated to return less while being charged the full price.
Example: show my car ads to 13 yr olds instead of 30 year olds.

He can have that opinion. He's often rambling, contrary, and misunderstood. I cannot sit through an interview with him. He may be a business savant. IMO he should stop giving interviews. They are nonsensical, again IMO

Freedom of speech I guess, just like the hundreds of other people saying stupid things on a regular basis. I actually like that he speaks his mind and the hell with being "normal".

I've haven't been paying much attention to the world or financial news lately but did manage to catch Elon being interviewed by the Sorkin guy on CNBC at some conference and couldn't believe what came out of Musk's mouth telling his advertisers to go "F" themselves. What in the world is wrong with this guy anyway?

Well it's nice to have "F You" money but probably does not present you in the best light. Maybe sleeping at the office is catching up with him?

$200+ billion and counting.

Closer to $1.8 B , which is still a lot.

However, for most of his wealth, he didn't turn the bolts, he hired really smart people and then inspired [-]forced[/-] them to work long and hard to come up with answers for his vision.

But, he gets all the glory even if he is somewhat Wacky, and does some stupid stuff.

I mean, we elected for president about the same level of "what did he just say on social media?" so I don't know why Musk is any different.

It almost seems like you just want to stay in the news, no matter what the reason (aside from completely illegal stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom