Epsom Salt - Beer - Listerine - Mosquitoes

Rustic23

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Got an email that says spraying a mixture of these three things around the yard will ward off mosquitoes. Anyone ever try this? I don't mind waisting the Listerine or Epsom salt, but would hate to waste even cheap beer.

My advice would be to spray a mixture of Epsom Salt and Listerine while drinking beer. That way you'll be sure not to waste it... ;)

which items am i supposed to spray, the first three or the last three?

i usually just swat one of the larger mosquitos and then leave him out as a warning to the others.

I've used cheap beer to catch wasps. The beer itself doesn't kill them, but if they drink enough of it, they start fighting with each other:D

Directions say mix equally and put it in a hose end sprayer like the ones you use for fertilizer or weed killer. So I would guess the Epsom salt would dissolve.

Got an email that says spraying a mixture of these three things around the yard will ward off mosquitoes. Anyone ever try this? I don't mind waisting the Listerine or Epsom salt, but would hate to waste even cheap beer.

Try it and let us know if it works. In the mean time, I'll do a few wrist curls. ;)

Your first drink the beer, then spay it around the yard. Hopefully you do not have close neighbors.

Whizzing in the back yard should be in the Bill of Rights...

"Just piss on the fire, call in the dogs, and head it on back to Bowlegs..."

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

Back
Top Bottom