Votes: 11 10.8%
  • Nov

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • Dec

Votes: 7 6.9%

• Total voters
DanTien said:
Nov          =  3%   -  ?
Oct/Nov are the busiest birthday times of the year in our family. Apparently you've never spent February in Pittsburgh or in Washingon DC or in Cincinnati OH or in the Bronx.

Or for that matter in a cabin at Oahu's Bellows Beach Park during a storm & power outage!

DanTien said:
There are no November birthdays... Come to think of it, I don't know anyone born in November....

I've got the opposite problem. Everyone I know is born in November. Three birthdays on Nov 5 alone. Maybe Canadians don't get frisky until the winter is really far along and there's hope of spring in the air?

On a slight variation, are there specific numbers that run in the birth dates of your immediate family.
In my family, the numbers 1 and 2 are everywhere.
My parents were born 1911 and 1912,
3 were born on 21st day, 1 was born 12th day
2 were born in the 1st month, another the 11th month.

Seems too coincidental. Maybe, one day i'll study either numerology or the kabbalah to determine the possible significance of this.

MJ

MJ said:
On slight variation, are there specific numbers that run in the birth dates of your immediate family.
In my family, the numbers 1 and 2 are everywhere.
My parents were born 1911 and 1912,
3 were born on 21st day, 1 was born 12th day
2 were born in the 1st month, another the 11th month.

Seems too coincidental. Maybe, one day i'll study either numerology or the kabbalah so I can determine the possible significance of this.

MJ

I have 3 kids born in 3 different decades, and they hit all 3 of the months
beginning with "J". The significance? None.

JG

dougdo said:
I've got the opposite problem. Everyone I know is born in November. Three birthdays on Nov 5 alone. Maybe Canadians don't get frisky until the winter is really far along and there's hope of spring in the air?

Everyone I know is born in June (extra frisky at the start of the hockey season? ;) ). OUR bundle is due beginning of April (I blame the Calgary Stampede... :LOL: )

Calgary_Girl said:
Everyone I know is born in June (extra frisky at the start of the hockey season?  ;) ).  OUR bundle is due beginning of April (I blame the Calgary Stampede...  :LOL: )

Mmmm, my secondary grouping is in June. Maybe us Canucks are on our own schedule. Twice a year? lol

Back
Top Bottom