Fidelity Web Site Issues

daylatedollarshort

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Just thought I'd let posters know. I was supposed to be transferred to the tech group for support and was just put on hold for 30 minutes. Many posters on Reddit are reporting similar issues with their logins getting rejected.

You need to clear you cache and cookies in your browser and then exit the browser and start it up again and login as normal. For a moment I was thinking it was a FTX/SBF type problem but they rolled a new login process and it caused a lot of issues and they rolled it back. Clearing the cache and cookies will solve your issues.

This did not make me happy today. I didn't like the way the error presented. It also let me reset my password to no avail.

We thought we'd been hacked at first. DH and I both have accounts there. Even when I called customer support, at first they had no idea there was any web site issue so we thought it was still us. Customer support said they would transfer me to tech support, who never answered. I didn't see anything here but was glad when I found the Reddit forum so I knew it wasn't just us.

Yeah, the problem looked like a hack and your account was taken over

At least when Vanguard fails, it just hangs. LOL.

Fixed income is having major issue this morning.

I just logged in and everything was normal.

Go to fixed income page - most everything is missing. Only 7700 total bonds, 5 secondary market CDs - there's usually over 100,000 bonds available, and 1000 to 2000 secondary market CDs.

Go to fixed income page - most everything is missing. Only 7700 total bonds, 5 secondary market CDs - there's usually over 100,000 bonds available, and 1000 to 2000 secondary market CDs.

They're starting to come back now...46,000 bonds, 533 secondary market CDs.

Back
Top Bottom