Finally made it to a list!

LOL... not a single one from Texas....

Need to read up on Rewahoo's list of reasons not to come... but this list did not help :LOL:

My hometown Motown gettin' bagged on again!

Motown.jpg

Wow. I lived in a few of those places while growing up. I can't argue with them making the list either.

It is cute that Las Vegas lost its state, too.

I find these lists annoying in the end, as normally they do not explain in detail how they rate places.
And they usually include jobs, but being retired I don't care about getting a job, I just want the unemployment rate to be low, but all jobs can be filled.

Almost 3 years ago we moved from #8 on that list to N Central FL and a 55+ community. Still patting ourselves on the back for making the move. I agree these lists are mostly junk, but in our case we can’t argue with the ranking. :whistle:

I can well understand how Dayton and Cleveland made it on that list.

A lot of these are college towns? I wonder what's the correlation?

So many of these lists are created for click bait. I bet if you googled enough you'd see some of these same cities on top 50 BEST lists too. As someone else mentioned, its all about what YOU want, not what someone else tells you.

I live in a college town and love it. My town did not make the list, in fact no town in my state (North Carolina) made the list.

How in the world did they not put Waterbury, Connecticut on the list? It's a slum compared to Hartford and New Haven.:facepalm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom