For Book: Disguising Murder as Suicide

The question I have is, what is the relationship of the victim to BG? This can go a million different ways. What's the point of murdering someone? Is there a payday? Are you related? Is the BG getting revenge? Is BG a serial killer? There are some very very BG's in this world that appear to be GG's. I'm always interested in the hero who is a very very BG. That makes a plot interesting to me.
Besides, it's easy to make a murder look like a suicide, happens all the time. I will always wonder about Anthony Bourdain and many others that they write off as suicide.
Too bad Al isn't offering the book for free, then we could all read it and know the answers to your questions.

Too bad Al isn't offering the book for free, then we could all read it and know the answers to your questions.
Ha! When Al get writers block he comes to ER. We give him ideas. He doesn't have to thank us in his preface. Wouldn't that be strange?

Ha! When Al get writers block he comes to ER. We give him ideas. He doesn't have to thank us in his preface. Wouldn't that be strange?

Having reviewed one of his books, I know that he does thank his reviewers of his books in his books.

In case you missed it, there was some irony/sarcasm in the post you quoted. T-Al did offer his book for free, and it does answer the questions you posed.

I'm getting a bit confused, but note that I mentioned that the book this thread concerns has been published (it was free yesterday), but the post was removed because it was considered to be an advertisement. The book is called Sufficient Evidence.

From another book:

dBhOje6.png

"There are a number of ways in which the use of car exhaust can fail to work as a suicide method. Metal connections and clamps and heat resistant tubing need to be used, since plastic tape and regular tubing can be melted by the hot exhaust gas. A test should be conducted, using a CO meter, to verify that the concentration quickly exceeds 500ppm. For best results, a car with a catalytic converter should be started cold and allowed to idle, since catalytic converters do not function when cold. A car with an exhaust hose fed into the window will also tend to attract attention, so it is important to keep the car out of sight of potential meddlers during this process.
A failed carbon monoxide poisoning suicide attempt can cause health problems, including brain, heart, endocrine and cellular damage.[1] "

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Carbon_monoxide_poisoning

omni

Back
Top Bottom