Forum Text Size?

SJhawkins

Recycles dryer sheets
I like to read the forum with my Samsung Tablet, any pointers to get the text larger without scrolling in/out?

Something like how a Kindle works by changing the font size of a book but for the forum as an example.

Thanks

You're not alone. Extremely difficult to read or post

Request the mobile site through the tablet's browser?

Use a browser that lets you choose font size, most do.

If you're on a tablet and logged in, scroll the page to the bottom. Look for a link to View Mobile Site.

On my Chrome tablet that makes everything readable.

If you're on a tablet and logged in, scroll the page to the bottom. Look for a link to View Mobile Site.

On my Chrome tablet that makes everything readable.

I'm using the mobile site, still to small. At one time I swore the text was larger but maybe my eyes are aging faster than I think!

Use a browser that lets you choose font size, most do.

This sent me down working path.

I'm using Chrome on my tablet, under Accessibility Settings you can set the zoom size for text and images. Set it for 175% and that seemed to do the trick.

Thanks

ETA, under the tablet display settings you have the option to choose font sizes, I tried that before I posted the OP, all that did is make everything bigger but the text here. To make a long story longer in the same spot there is a button for Sceen Zoom, that's seems to do the same as the Accessibility Settings I used above.

Any who, hope this helps some others

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom