Great new pt job for retired teachers

vafoodie

Recycles dryer sheets
As some of you know, I have struggled with the retiring thing. I am now working 6 hours a day every other day through this company called University Instructors that sends teachers into underperforming schools to provide support. Sometimes you're just an extra set of eyes in the room. Sometimes you do one on one or small group tutoring. Organizations like this are popping up all over to close the gap caused by Covid, but friends who have worked with other groups like UI best. So far, I've found it to be great for me and very rewarding. Idk if I just lucked out, but the kids and teachers at my assigned school really appreciate the help. PM me if you'd like more info.

hmmm...
"PT j@b" and "retired" --- two items that just don't go together

...and when I saw "UI" in your text all I thought about was...Unemployment Insurance??... but they said they were retired ¿¿ ??

Thanks for the information. I am going to look into it.

hmmm...
"PT j@b" and "retired" --- two items that just don't go together...

I spent a few decades teaching and enjoyed the experience. But to go back PT is never going to happen. I stay in touch with a few of my former colleagues and they all say the environment and students are very much different in many ways that are not good.
Thanks anyway.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom