Happy Birthday Betty White

I think Energizer should replace their pink bunny with Betty White :LOL::LOL:

So many RIP threads. How about a happy birthday one.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8780234/

Nice biography and only an hour long. Enjoyed her work from Password to Hot in Cleveland.

I have had the pleasure of serving on a non profit board in L.A. with Betty. I can honestly tell you she is as nice and genuine as has been written. A humble person who loves animals and all people. She has inspired millions. Lets hope she has many more birthdays. Thanks for sharing this.

Such a wonderful, genuine lady!

She has always had a smile that just said "genuine" to me. Hope she has many more years and hope they are healthy. After all, she hasn't had a very long retirement yet.

A remarkably talented and hard working actor. You had to love her even when she was being oh, so snarky. Her husband, Allen Ludden, was also very talented.

Since Betty seems to be still sharp as a tack, I hope she has many more years to enjoy.

Very funny lady.
She needs to update her Firecalc years remaining.

I read earlier today that she turned down the part of Blanche Devereaux played by Rue McClanahan on Golden Girls in order to play the role of dim-witted Rose which I found interesting. Also, the article said she received an award from Guinness World Records for the longest career as an active actress on TV which was several years ago. Wishing her many more birthdays!

Back
Top Bottom