Happy Thanksgiving from 22 degree Pennsylvania

rayinpenn

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
IMG_0313.jpg

They say its the coldest on record here..
I give notice to retire on 12/7 in honor of Pearl Habor Day. Then I’m on vacation for three weeks.. then ill work from home for the last couple days...

Ain’t life grand?

Last edited:
View attachment 29954

I give notice to retire on 12/7 in honor of Pearl Habor Day. Then I’m on vacation for three weeks.. then ill work from home for the last couple days...

Ain’t life grand?

Congrats rayinpenn. The thought of retirement should warm your heart more than the beautiful fireplace.

VW

Congratulations. 21 here in Motown this morning. Been retired about 10 months now. I think you’re gonna really like it. Even at 20 degrees, it beats the alternative.

Happy Thanksgiving.

28F and breezy in Chicago (feels like 20F), off to do the annual Turkey Trot 5K charity walk. Brrrrrrrrrrr...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Last edited:
Good on you and wish you the best. Happy Thanksgiving to all and stay warm.

Holidays are just another day since I retired. When I was working these holidays were a big deal but now they are just another day in paradise. I never forget the meaning of these days but are different since I been retired.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving from the 30 degree outskirts of Chicagoland

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 6.53.49 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-22 at 6.53.49 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
View attachment 29954

Ain’t life grand?

Happy Thanksgiving to you, and to all! 13F this morning on the banks of my lake. But at least the sun is shining, which has become a rarity the last few months.

Congratulations on your impending retirement.

<Insert picture of (2) gas funaces>
Someone just asked if we can go for a walk. Jeez, can't we wait for 30 degrees?

We are freezing here and it’s only 53 degrees!

Very cold for thanksgiving here. Hope the sun comes out soon.

Better weather is supposed to return on Friday - sunny and 70s. Actually we’re used to 80s this time of year.

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! At our home in Vermont, it is 0F but -14F with the wind chill. Luckily, we are in Florida where it is currently 63F and will get up to the mid 70s later today. :dance:

My Blink security camera at home sent me an alert at 4:46am this morning... it was my plow guy plowing the driveway. :mad:

Last edited:
Happy "T" Day All from a 63 degree morning here. Yes the heating is on. Have a great day and do not eat too much..... Drinking is OK... ;)

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving all! It is 66 this morning, going up to 72 once the fog burns off here in Lima Peru!

Happy Thanksgiving all.

This group has more to be thankful for than most.

I enjoy interacting with all of you during the year. Great people. Lots of smarts and experience. Healthy goals of personal freedom. A big dose of self-reliance.

Enjoy your turkey and stay warm!

Happy Thanksgiving to all. Only 53 degrees here in Tampa, but warming up to 76 later on. DGF does have on the heater in the one room. Doesn't like the "cold".

My super duper new smartphone says it's 19 deg. outside. I'm not about to open the door to check.

Happy Thanksgiving, no matter how cold or warm you are.

It warmed up a bit in SW PA, now 22f.

I give thanks on this day to fire.
Yeah, the kind that is flickering in my woodstove and makes the house 75F. And the one in in the oil furnace:D

Attachments

• IMG_0239.JPG
    IMG_0239.JPG
    257.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
I live 20 minutes from Walt Disney World - Orlando and it's 76 and beautiful. Such a lovely time of the year here.

Happy Turkey Day to everyone.

Happy Thanksgiving from North Carolina, where it is currently 46 degrees and sunny; expected to go up to 48 later today.

Just put the corn casserole in the oven. Will be leaving in 45 minutes for the family meal. I will drive 20 minutes to spend the afternoon with all my favorite people - no family drama, just gratitude that we are in each other's lives. A perfect Thanksgiving. :)

Enjoy your upcoming retirement, Ray.

Happy Thanksgiving to all from sunny SW Florida! The current temperature here is 73 degrees, with a high of 79 projected.

Nice day for a long barefoot walk on the beach followed by a tasty turkey dinner. :D

omni

Last edited:
Happy Thanksgiving to all from PDX. Current temperature is 49F, high going to be 53F.

Congratulations, Ray!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I am so thankful for the sharing of information here.
This is a great "family" to be a part of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom