Happy Thanksgiving from 22 degree Pennsylvania

Happy for you, Ray! Thankful we are finally getting rain in Northern California. 55 out there. Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Stay safe out there!

So happy for you Ray! We are getting much needed rain. It’s been months since the last time. We will have a high of 48.

It will get up to 60 degrees here today and sunny until rain again later on. This is the first day in a while with sunshine and good air quality here since the most recent forest fires.

Enjoy your retirement, Ray.

Happy Thanksgiving! It's 57F here in New Orleans, and overcast but at least no rain is predicted.

Ray, I hope your upcoming retirement turns out to be as much fun for you, as my retirement has been for me.

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Ray is calling it quits on Pearl Harbor Day, and I'm getting my second knee replaced! It will be a day that will be remembered by many for many things.

Warmed all the way up to 15 now, but it was chilly this morning.
Decided not to smoke the ribs.

A Happy and Grateful Thanksgiving to all.

Congrats Ray!

Happy Turkey Day to all. 321 ribs went in the smoker at 10, then went and fed folks at the soup kitchen. Back home. Just moved ribs to #2. Presently 60, so maybe 65 later.

A day late, but congrats Ray! Yesterday was a high of 30° and down to ~20° last night but the weather was clear and sunny so no issues driving to DW's nephew's house. Tonight and tomorrow (Saturday) is going to be nasty, the dreaded wintry mix. Of course DW's cousin decided that all the female relatives should gather at her house an hour away that day. DW did get dessert as requested but hopefully she'll have the sense to stay home. I hope. I'm not going anywhere tomorrow.

Attachments

• forecast.jpg
    forecast.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 11
View attachment 29954

...I give notice to retire on 12/7 in honor of Pearl Habor Day. Then I’m on vacation for three weeks.. then ill work from home for the last couple days...

Ain’t life grand?

To answer the question, "Ain't life grand?": for some it is, for others it's anything but grand.

I know that you have much to be thankful for, which hopefully includes having had the job that you are about to leave.

And furthermore, congratulations on your upcoming retirement!!!

Oh, I'm late too. Happy Thanksgiving Day - weekend, and congratulations Ray!

Back
Top Bottom