Hey man, got any Bitcoin?

Yep my son go me interested a few months back, now own Ether, BTC and Litecoin. All up over 60%, why? Talk about gambling....

I invested $2000 figured if it goes bye bye than that's life....

There should be an etc available in Jan 2018, and futures and options on Chicago market

How does one sell a bitcoin and get funds in U.S. Dollars?

You transfer it to an exchange (ie. coinbase.com) and sell it. Then transfer the proceeds to your bank account.

Make sure you get your money in and out of the exchange as fast as possible. Bitcoin exchanges are not stable, and there have been fraudulent players, and major botches.

Example: MtGox was the biggest exchange at one point - MtGox stands for Magic The Gathering Online Exchange. Yes, the trading card game. It completely collapsed taking much money with them.

I bought a small amount of Bitcoin on Tuesday. Today is Thursday, and it's up about 33%. What bubble?? :)

I can't even do the math. Bitcoin has gone up what, 7X since this thread started?

If only, if only....................*headdesk*

Yes, bubble.

Watching one of the financial channels today, I saw something I'd never seen before. On the scroll it says, Currencies > USD/BITCOIN(BTC)...

It was listed before any other currency.

Bitcoin has arrived.

Is this like the old "Magazine cover" contrary indicator?

Down over 40% from the high. Does anybody know where I can get some Iraqi dinars? No doubt they will do better.

We are laughing all the way to the bank with our profits:))

"Bitcoin is outdated tech. These 3 alternatives should be on your radar."

The author of this article is a believer in crypto currency, just not bitcoin.

"There are now over 1500 cryptocurrencies newer than bitcoin. These coins are more efficient, faster, and offer features that bitcoin lacks. "

He goes on to discuss that many first movers are displaced by followers.

What backs up the dollar? In the end it's just a piece of paper

A US dollar can be used in any country in the world . Try to trade Bitcoin in China

Back
Top Bottom