How much do you need to be wealthy in America?

"How much to have to be wealthy?"

That depends on whom it may concern. I just saw this article on Bloomberg that said for a banker, his clients do not join the "economy-class" rich until they have $25M.

With $25M, one does not flinch at paying $12K for a first-class RT ticket to Sydney, but cannot really charter a private jet for the same trip (it costs 10x more). And that's why it is called "economy-rich".

See: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-think-you-re-rich-unless-you-have-25-million.

Many of us are so lucky. We could easily cut out our travel and entertainment and still have a great life. I went without this for most of my life. I totally agree with the poster that said animals bring more joy and benefits than what we spend on them.

I'm first class domestic rich and backyard grilled wagyu rich. With truffles and caviar. And XO of course.

Soon to be my first brand new car rich too! I'm enjoying my level of "richness" thoroughly - :)

Remember, you can't take your money with you. So enjoy the truffles on your risotto with that Brunello wine and Wagyu or Kobe beef steak with Maine Lobster while you enjoy the apartment class experience on your next flight overseas.

Yup. All about choices.

Um I think the day is long past when you could inherit servants...just sayin'....I believe you are safe. :D

:D

The ultimate horror would be to inherit a mansion with servants.

heh heh heh - :cool: ;)

Back
Top Bottom