Hurricane Ida

Dang! Wish you get well soon, W2R.

Sorry to hear that, W2R :-(

I hope you feel better very soon.

Thanks for the update. So glad the house is okay. Here is hoping for a speedy recovery and return to the Dream Home! God bless.

Oh no. I keep checking this thread to see when you got your power back. I hope you recover soon.

So sorry to hear that you are having health problems, but I am glad that there was room for you in the hospital. I wish you a quick recovery.

Glad to hear that you have no damage to your dream home.

Hi, Frank and I had very little storm damage. The Dream Home lives on. Unfortunately I am hospitalized with unrelated health issues. More later as I learn more and recover
W2R
We will be waiting to hear about your speedy recovery with no further complications.

Cheers!

Hi, Frank and I had very little storm damage. The Dream Home lives on. Unfortunately I am hospitalized with unrelated health issues. More later as I learn more and recover
W2R

Geesh! First Ida, now health issues. Take care and get well soon!

W2R
Oh no! Take care of yourself. I hope Frank is able to be at your side as needed. Hugs.

Add my prayers for a speedy recovery for your ailment. I too am glad to see at least your home was spared and you don't have that added to it.

You were lucky. We were 6wks in Slidell without electricity and followed by 2 more weeks of on/off service.

W2R

Kind of nervous that we haven't had a teeny update,hope you are on the mend...:flowers:

W2R - you have a big internet family hoping to hear good things from you soon.

It has been several days since the last post by W2R in which she said she was in the hospital. I am getting concerned about her. Has anyone talked to her?

It has been several days since the last post by W2R in which she said she was in the hospital. I am getting concerned about her. Has anyone talked to her?

She hasn't posted anything since Monday...that's the first thing I look for when I log on every morning.

I am also concerned and check for any information on her a few times a day. I hope that she is recovering or maybe on her way back home and hasn't had the time to check in with us.

I hope you feel better soon, W2R.
Keeping you in my thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom