I also reached 2 goals!!!

xmanz3

Recycles dryer sheets
Last month I hit 100k and it does not include any equity on the homes. :)

My second goal was to purchase another investment property. I bought a brick single family home, 2900 sqft, 3/4 acre corner lot, prime location, and excellent school district. Best of all, I leased the home 3 weeks after closing for 12 months and the rental price will cover for: P&I, taxes, insurance + POSITIVE CASH FLOW. :D

Future goals

1. Purchase the house next door
2. Buy commercial property or land

congrats xmanz!

curious, what part of the country are you or your rental property in?

wow, congrats! that is very inspiring! :)

I would also be very curious to know what part of the country you're in.

Thanks!

I live in Atlanta, GA, specifically in Brookhaven; just minutes from Buckhead. My first investment property is one block from my primary residence and the second one is in Marietta, GA (East Cobb), 25 miles from my primary residence.

On both properties, I did extensive research, submitted too many contracts, and obtaining positive cash flow. Some of the most important factors for me when choosing a property are as follow:

1. Location, Location, Location
2. Good rental market, Fast turnover, and appreciation value (new construction)
3. Find a very good Home Inspector and always pay for an inspection prior of buying a home. You'll be better off paying $300 than buying a property that would cost you thousand of dollars in the future.

My current investment porftolio includes: real estate, stocks, mutual funds, and High Yield Savings Account.

Where are you guys investing in real estate and other investment vehicles?

Back
Top Bottom