I am...struggling

My husband died on January 31 after a 15 month battle with pancreatic can er. My mother died on march 13 and my father just passed away on march 27. His funeral is this Wednesday. Life can be so grueling. Please enjoy your life and don't spend another unhappy day at your job unless it is absolutely necessary. And you sure doesn't sound absolutely necessary to me.

I am so very sorry for your losses janeeyre. Yes, life can be grueling.

My husband died on January 31 after a 15 month battle with pancreatic can er. My mother died on march 13 and my father just passed away on march 27. His funeral is this Wednesday. Life can be so grueling. Please enjoy your life and don't spend another unhappy day at your job unless it is absolutely necessary. And you sure doesn't sound absolutely necessary to me.

Oh janeeyre, I am so very sorry after reading about all of your very recent losses. I can not imagine all three so close together. It was difficult enough having my parents pass 4 years apart. Thinking of you and sending you prayers.

So sorry to read this. Take care.

I feel for all of you that have had family losses. Was getting ready to retire in less the two years. My son took his life after a battle with OxyContin addiction this year. I am still in shock but my values have changed. I need to work to help myself from going insane, at least for now. It is not for the money. My wife has gone back to work and is doing as good as possible. Everyone , please enjoy your life, plan for the future but don't let it control you

Sorry to read this. Take care, pletal.
I feel for all of you that have had family losses. Was getting ready to retire in less the two years. My son took his life after a battle with OxyContin addiction this year. I am still in shock but my values have changed. I need to work to help myself from going insane, at least for now. It is not for the money. My wife has gone back to work and is doing as good as possible. Everyone , please enjoy your life, plan for the future but don't let it control you

Back
Top Bottom