I did it!

wrigley

Full time employment: Posting here.
FID FREEDOM 2030 gets 100% of my 401k contributions from here on out! (now I only have to worry about all the other sinking investments in my Scottrade account) :)

Mike

You've got to learn to use a different time period for determining your investment performance. May I suggest you start from November 20th? Then you should be up more than 20% on your equities. It's practically a bull market!

You've got to learn to use a different time period for determining your investment performance. May I suggest you start from November 20th? Then you should be up more than 20% on your equities. It's practically a bull market!

I still had 40% going in to that fund all year. Now I have 100% :)

Mike

FID FREEDOM 2030 gets 100% of my 401k contributions from here on out! (now I only have to worry about all the other sinking investments in my Scottrade account) :)
My 401K is also with Fido. I use Freedom 2030 as the parking place for new contributions each year and then rebalance it into other funds at the end of the year. I'm pretty fortunate in that our plan has several very good funds.

My wife's 401k is 100% in Fidelity 2020 on all future contributions.

Back
Top Bottom