inflation

Wow I have never heard libs, more unable to accept reality, Don't confuse you with the facts right?
I got the stats from the just dept. and give my source, what does TH do, du facts are wrong. Th you would have made a great lawyer,
Your honor, I object to the witness, he is wrong, based on what, I said he was wrong. lol.
You dumb ass. did mama sit you backward on a toilet seat?
You need a double lobotomy.
Indeed the room temp. IQ's on this forum are disgusting, I will leave the forum because it is nothing more than a bastion for down and out libs who are pissed that they lost the elections since 94, and have done little to "change the world in to a haven for hippies, beatniks,animal lovers, and idiots.
well you lost, get used to it, we "thankfully" have 4 more glorious years with a president that dose more than shove cigars up interns snatches.
I can always stand the heat and will not leave the kitchen, but this is an exercise in association with the mentally challenged and bitter. btw, I it rally is no concern of mine what caused the blacks to have the states that they do, there are plenty of whites that are poor, why do Asians come into this country and before you know it they have a store, work hard and make something of themselves? you don't see Asians in the streets of LA burning down their neighborhoods. you libs are the most inept,unreasonable,out and out morons on the face of the earth. I am off to another forum with more intel. you can all sit and post about how smart you are and how stupid I and cons. are.
see you in the funny papers.

Laurance--prison is only for the hard core.  Basically it is for the professional criminals.  If I remember correctly I think the percentage of convicts who go to prison is about 1%.  I know it is in the single digits.  Either the bad guys were convicted of a serious crime or they have been convicted on numerous crimes.  A person can be convicted of a serious crime but if it is not violent the tendency is to give them a light sentence.  So the stat that 72% have gone to prison is a little misleading when looking at the number of people being convicted.  It does not take into account the number of people who have gone to jail.

As far as povety breeeding crime that is incorrect.  It boils down to socialization, there are a few exceptions those who have mental disorders, sociopaths, pshycopaths.  The better use of poverty is as a measure of the family's ability to "make it" in larger society.  How many of you have seen the person at work who seems a little strange, they are normally in low level positions, or are passed over for promotions consistantly?  The socialization prosess teaches those in the poorer areas that they can not make it, they don't have the ability, they need help, and worst of all if it feels good do it.  All of these lessons lead a person to not "fit" with successful America.  If you don't fit with the successful people you stay at the level where you began.  Fit does not mean go with the flow it means the mental process to take the chances required to succeed.  Look at Malcom X, Martin Luther King, Jr, Hitler, Ghandi.  Respect is not a measure to learn from these people, some used hate some used peace to affect change in thier worlds.  The point is all grew up poor or outcast in thier society all rose to greatness.

LR, I admit to oversimplifying, you put it much more eloquently than I could, and I agree wholeheartedly. :)

Back
Top Bottom