Introvert Extrovert

So many seem to be choosing introvert or extrovert as though everyone is either 100% one or the other. That doesn't seem to be the case in real life.

I took several types of personality tests. They generally give you a score on each category, so it's not really black and white. In one test, they referred to me as a "hub", since I'm in the middle of most of the categories. Sometimes I feel like an Introvert and sometimes and Extrovert. It often depends on who I am with.

I took several types of personality tests. They generally give you a score on each category, so it's not really black and white. In one test, they referred to me as a "hub", since I'm in the middle of most of the categories. Sometimes I feel like an Introvert and sometimes and Extrovert. It often depends on who I am with.

I'm sure there are folks in the middle but when I took the MB series with a group of my cube-mates, we seemed to generally fall into one or the other category. Few were truly in the middle but YMMV.

I'm sure there are folks in the middle but when I took the MB series with a group of my cube-mates, we seemed to generally fall into one or the other category. Few were truly in the middle but YMMV.

Yeah, definitely an outlier to be in the middle, oddly enough to say that. It might have helped me in management and life deal with various personalities

Don't think it would help. My best up close vision is just taking my glasses off and holding the text close to my eyes. With that book, still a struggle.

I suppose another alternative is to invest in one of those magnifying sheets to place over each page to read. Might be worth a try depending on how much I really want to read the book.

I use my 75" TV as a computer monitor and also read e-books on it. The font can be made any size you want.

Back
Top Bottom