Is it my imagination.....

HsiaoChu

Recycles dryer sheets
Or is it true that moderators and administrator get bigger avatar pictures?:cool:

Probably the only thing they DO get from a sometimes grueling and yucky job. Though the moderators on this forum compared to many that I've been in, are uniformily nice. :flowers: And i used to run and moderate my own forum, so I know what the job is.

Z

Yes, we do have slightly larger avatars. Given my increasing presbyopia, that's a good thing for me.

I hadn't thought of it that way. I resisted getting bi-focals until I was 56. I was going to visit my son in Germany and I knew that I would be in too many situations where I would not be able to see to read things.

For the same reason my wife, who due to a milk allergy, developed premature cataracts in both eyes and was rapidly getting blind decided that she wasn't going to miss the sights of Germany. I was happy that she didn't say, "Gee, you looked a lot younger the last time I had a good look at you." But she did say, "Wow, I thought the dog was brown, not vanilla colored."

Z

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom