I've got 2 million in an ESOP, I hate my job

Yea Im hoping to go there and eastern Texas soon to check it out, never been there...

Yea Im hoping to go there and eastern Texas soon to check it out, never been there...

It has been a while since I mentioned it, but you need to know that Texas may not be the best place to consider for relocation. We've got scorpions, rattlesnakes, fire ants, cockroaches on steroids, killer bees, mosquitoes, ticks, chiggers, tarantulas, brown recluse spiders, copperheads, cottonmouths, rabid skunks, wild hogs, alligators, oppressive heat & humidity, bleak desolate scenery, dirty beaches, polluted air, drought, wildfires, water shortages, recurring floods, tornadoes, hurricanes, rednecks, huge piles of flaming mulch, spontaneously combusting playgrounds, the stench of natural and unnatural gasses, amoebic meningitis lurking in area lakes, recurring ebola virus outbreaks, flesh eating bacteria, staggering homeowner insurance rates, unbelievably high property taxes, and mandatory death sentences for DUI convictions.

Other than that, it's a so-so place to live...

Back
Top Bottom