Kara Dioguardi is a good singer......:)

I don't know dawg, there were some pitch problems going on, and the song selection just didn't do it for me.

J/K she is very good better than I realized. I know she is a very successful song writer, but I am surprised she didn't make as a pop star. She has a great voice, good looks, and a lot of talent.

I don't know dawg, there were some pitch problems going on, and the song selection just didn't do it for me.

J/K she is very good better than I realized. I know she is a very successful song writer, but I am surprised she didn't make as a pop star. She has a great voice, good looks, and a lot of talent.

She has a nice voice to listen too. I am sure the money in songwriting is pretty darn good. Her technical analysis on American Idol is a fresh change I like. Paula knows what she WANTS to say, but she can't spit it out.....kinda like watching Ozzy Osbourne try to talk at times........:ROFLMAO:

A definite hottie.......:cool: Italian and Albanian is a potent mix.......:)

She has a nice voice to listen too. I am sure the money in songwriting is pretty darn good. Her technical analysis on American Idol is a fresh change I like. Paula knows what she WANTS to say, but she can't spit it out.....kinda like watching Ozzy Osbourne try to talk at times........:ROFLMAO:

A definite hottie.......:cool: Italian and Albanian is a potent mix.......:)

I agree about Paula, the "you know I love you line" is really old. The sad truth about both Paula and Randy, while I am sure they know the music business, they are often unable to articulate their criticism in way which the average viewer can comprehend . I bet many of the contestant fall into the same category.

For example I learned more about "pitchy" from 1 minute Google Search than years of listening to Randy. While Paula is entertaining, I hope they replace her with Kara.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom