Kidney Failure in Dogs

Thank you. I feel like my heart is breaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

I'm so sorry too. You were a good pet parent, got her medical attention, and did everything the vet recommended to care for her. I hope some of your last few days with your little Yorkie were good ones.

Thank you. I hope they were good for her. I thought she was going to pull through this but she had a seizure tonight and didn't survive. It was very short. And she had been eating well. Even today - great appetite. I wasn't expecting this at all....

Miss Molly,
I'm so sorry to hear this. Best wishes as you press on.

“Dogs, lives are short, too short, but you know that going in. You know the pain is coming, you're going to lose a dog, and there's going to be great anguish, so you live fully in the moment with her, never fail to share her joy or delight in her innocence, because you can't support the illusion that a dog can be your lifelong companion. There's such beauty in the hard honesty of that, in accepting and giving love while always aware that it comes with an unbearable price.
Dean Koontz

Sorry for your loss, was really optimistic (and hoping) you had a good few more years to go.

So sorry for your loss ?.

Our dog has been fighting kidney failure for almost a year now (he is stable for now) but I know his time is coming because he's 16 years old.

Sorry to hear.

I've lived with dogs since I was 5 and cried over all of them. Lucy is dog number seven.

Oh, so sorry...

Now she has passed over the rainbow bridge where so many of our companions have gone.

I urge you strength and good spirits.

Thank you all for your good wishes. It is appreciated. I've made it thru the first 24 hours. Now I just need to keep doing that until it's bearable.

Back
Top Bottom