LBYM CEO style

Azanon said:
The BMW is for you to enjoy yourself.  

Oooh! Now we are getting into masturbation. Spicy stuff for a Tuesday afternoon...

Azanon said:
The BMW is for you to enjoy yourself.

Exactly! There are too many people here who think that the purpose of everything is to impress.

I couldn't care less what people think of my car, I just enjoy it because it's a great automobile

brewer12345 said:
Oooh! Now we are getting into masturbation. Spicy stuff for a Tuesday afternoon...

There must be something between you two that the rest of us don't know about

Brewer, why all the hating man?

Azanon said:
BTW, i just own a 07' Honda Fit.  

- you'll never make it Az, A honda is great for soccer moms and scout trips. You know those non-powerful types.

I am so underwhelmed by you...

Sorry, but if you even bother spending the time recognizing/caring/comparing peckers, then you must actually care enough to do so.

The only comparison i've done is that i pulled up the Kinsey report about 2 years ago out of curiosity.  I'm above average on both statistics.  

Oh, money was the topic,.... dont know what to say, I really dont care what others have, but if you dont believe me, that's your choice.   My high school best friend is now a head of surgery at a private firm, i hear grosses over 750k/year, and i would not trade my life for his.   When we eat together, he has that beeper attached to him, and his typical day is cutting on someone, and a bad day for him is killing someone.  I say, no thanks.   I'm happy for him though, but i dont envy him an ounce.    I'm powerful in ways that he is not;  i'll just leave it at that.

MasterBlaster said:
- you'll never make it Az, A honda is great for soccer moms and scoout trips. You know those non-powerful types.

I am so underwhelmed by you...

No kidding. Nothing says "under-acheiver" like driving a Honda...

Azanon said:
 I'm powerful in ways that he is not;  i'll just leave it at that.

Able to leap to giant conclusions in a single bound?

Azanon said:
What idiot would be CEO of a large company and take on all of the associates stresses of it, but have no desire for nice things?  You?

Let's start with Warren Buffet, 2nd richest man in the world, lives in a 3 bedroom home and drives an older American car. On second thought, let's finish with him. Yep, a total idiot.

This is just my opinion, but i dont think insulting everyone that owns a Honda here is such a smart move.

Azanon said:
This is just my opinion, but i dont think insulting everyone that owns a Honda here is such a smart move.   

Oh, its not all Hondas that scream inadequacy.  Just the small ones.

Let's start with Warren Buffet, 2nd richest man in the world, lives in a 3 bedroom home and drives an older American car.  On second thought, let's finish with him. Yep, a total idiot.

Hmm.  I thought i had read where he was going to use his money to help many people in charitable organizations.    This is the same Warren Buffet right?    So you're all by yourself on labelling him an idiot, Laurence.

Azanon said:
We should post photos of ourselves, our families, and our wives sometimes to clear up any doubts as to who is the more inadequate.

You first. Oh wait, I've already posted at least a half dozen pics of my kids, wife and self.

You first.  Oh wait, I've already posted at least a half dozen pics of my kids, wife and self.

Really?  someone link it for me.   I'm dying of curiousity.

I probably wont return the favor, which is why i deleted the post (apparently not fast enough for you).   I post too riske to paste my pic on here.  Unless you're retired, and have a really nice security system, my bit of advise to you is to probably do the same.    We had a prominent person here where i live lose his high profile job due to having a myspace.com webpage that had riske content.

Laurence said:
Let's start with Warren Buffet, 2nd richest man in the world, lives in a 3 bedroom home and drives an older American car. On second thought, let's finish with him. Yep, a total idiot.

Actually, he drives a new Caddy DHS which he bought after he decided he liked what Rick Wagoner was doing to turn around GM

He also admits that he enjoys the luxury of flying around in a $60M+ plane whichs burns hundreds of gallons of fuel an hour just to move him around

saluki9 said:
He also admits that he enjoys the luxury of flying around in a $60M+ plane whichs burns hundreds of gallons of fuel an hour just to move him around

There's also his multi-million dollar house in California.

Azanon said:
Really?  someone link it for me.   I'm dying of curiousity.

I probably wont return the favor, which is why i deleted the post (apparently not fast enough for you).   I post too riske to paste my pic on here.  Unless you're retired, and have a really nice security system, my bit of advise to you is to probably do the same.    We had a prominent person here where i lived lose his high profile job due to having a myspace.com webpage that had riske content.

Ah, veiled threats from a nutball, mentally disturbed county biologist in Bumblefcuk, Arkansas.  Is there anything sweeter in this world?

brewer12345 said:
Oh, its not all Hondas that scream inadequacy. Just the small ones.

Dammit Brewer, why are you ripping on all my cars:confused: I love my small Honda (Just like the one below)

ma_6new_indy_yellow.jpg

Dammit Brewer, why are you ripping on all my cars:confused: I love my small Honda (Just like the one below)

Sweet car!

I get compliments on my Fit all the time, so he's welcome to poke fun at it. Honestly, i was shocked that so many people notice it. Granted, it just came out, but still, i really didn't expect the response i get from it.

saluki9 said:
Dammit Brewer, why are you ripping on all my cars:confused:  I love my small Honda  (Just like the one below)

ma_6new_indy_yellow.jpg

You're just trying to make up for the small, um, you know...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That's the Honda S2000, right?  Don't they redline at like 9000 rpm?  Cars like that always look slick, but I imagine that the ride must be pretty bumpy.  Is the ride rough, or just "sporty"?

Ah, veiled threats from a nutball, mentally disturbed county biologist in Bumblefcuk, Arkansas.  Is there anything sweeter in this world?

This is probably some truth to all of that, except the Bumblefcuk part.  I'm just too successful with anything i put my mind to for that to have any merit.

brewer12345 said:
OK, guys, everybody back off & simmer down.  

Brewer, you know better than to get hooked like that...

Azanon said:
This is probably some truth to all of that, except the Bumblefcuk part.  I'm just too successful with anything i put my mind to for that to have any merit.

Lest you get my drift wrong, I suggest you not make any more threatening comments. Let's keep it friendly-like.

Nords said:
OK, guys, everybody back off & simmer down.

It's all my fault, really. I should have known better than to post something as inflammatory as a survey of CEO's driving habits. What was I thinking?  :confused:

Azanon said:
Hmm.  I thought i had read where he was going to use his money to help many people in charitable organizations.    This is the same Warren Buffet right?    So you're all by yourself on labelling him an idiot, Laurence.

So a BMW and McMansion is the same as charitable donations? Nice tin ear to sarcasm. ::)

Azanon said:
This is probably some truth to all of that, except the Bumblefcuk part. I'm just too successful with anything i put my mind to for that to have any merit.

Like the Air Force Academy? :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom