LBYM's selectively

I'm imagining the vat of hair dye that will be available at the Baby Boomers Nursing Home--none of the women will have gray hair--we won't even know how gray our hair would be. They'll just dip us in, head down, every month....

Samclem, good comment: "Be the sex that dies 7 years sooner, or the sex that looks bad with grey hair." Just keeping my fingers crossed that next week's news won't be a story about how we're all getting cancer from the hair coloring....

Originally Posted by haha

For some reason guys look better with gray hair . How fair is this ??

Hmmm - you mean the ones with hair:confused:? ;-)

Originally Posted by haha

Hmmm - you mean the ones with hair:confused:? ;-)

This is Moemg's statement, not mine. Any day of the week I'll take a woman with gray hair ahead of a man with any color hair, or no hair at all, or qualquier cosa.

Actully, I really don't think hair color is all that meaningful to me. Emotional warmth is my fetish. :)

Ha

Last edited:
You only get one pair of feet, and they have to last a lifetime, so I treat them VERY well.....

But but but all of your other body parts also come in just one pair, some even as singles. How do you choose which to pamper? :D

"Conscience is the part of your body that hurts when the rest of it feels so good". - Anon

With $2,000 extra per month you'd think we'd eat out all the time, but not really. In fact last year we spent less than $70 a month on dining.

We are so much alike here. Except that we have to eat out by definition when we travel. In fact, dining becomes an adventure when in foreign land, something we look forward to.

Emmy Lou Harris. One of the sexiest women alive, and gray as she can be. And I've know others that aren't famous, but look great. I think it's a state of mind.

Harley

.... Any day of the week I'll take a woman with gray hair ahead of a man with any color hair, or no hair at all, or qualquier cosa.

... :)

Ha

Sam Clem: "Lessee, I've got a choice: Be the sex that dies 7 years sooner, or the sex that looks bad with grey hair. Hmmmm . . . "

I'm with you Ha - though i didn't know we had a choice per Sam.

I tell my honey i'm just getting more blonde. A lot more blonde. Platinum mixed with white blonde. And she says "yes dear, of course you are." because she's a guut vooman.

Emmy Lou does look darn good, I'll give her that. She's a few years older than I, too, so I hate her. She just won't fit in with the the other Baby Boomers Nursing Home guests!

DH had an early receding hairline--was the butt of jokes in college. His hair stopped receding at that point--the people laughing at him are now bald. And DH's blond/light brown hair faded gradually into gray and he looks a good ten years younger than his younger brother. I'm going to show DH Emmy Lou's photo and tell him that's what I'll look like when my need to color my hair passes....

I'm imagining the vat of hair dye that will be available at the Baby Boomers Nursing Home--none of the women will have gray hair--we won't even know how gray our hair would be. They'll just dip us in, head down, every month....

uote]

I hope my Vat has red highlights in it . Seriously I intend to go gray at some point but not before my older sister . If I thought I'd look like Emmy Lou Harris gray I'd do it today but I think I'd just look like me only older .

Lessee, I've got a choice: Be the sex that dies 7 years sooner, or the sex that looks bad with grey hair. Hmmmm .
You've got a choice? Are you posting from the doctor's office?

Doc standing with a scalpel: "Well, Sam, time to decide -- what will it be?"

Last edited:

Now that's a heck of a visual.

My grandfather lives in my mirror.

Mike D.

How many of us (over 50 or so) see Mother or Father or Grandparents or Uncles or Aunts in the mirror? I know I have.

I never know my grandfather. I do look like my father who passed away a few years ago. He died with very little gray hair :D

Back
Top Bottom