Lessons from a Month in Sweden

I have a friend who periodically travels to Ukraine to distribute bibles. He tells me that it is necessary to bring your own toilet paper when traveling there.
I heard the same thing. When I was in Kiev however, I never had a problem finding TP . The biggest thing in Ukraine is make sure you utilize the underground bridge to cross the street. If you try to cross the street in traffic you'll get killed. Also never pick up money anyone drops in the street.

Last edited:
I have a friend who periodically travels to Ukraine to distribute bibles. He tells me that it is necessary to bring your own toilet paper when traveling there.
So, what do the locals do? strong sphincters ? cork plugs? Newspapers? Inquiring minds want to know...:D

I just heard this about China. Bring your own TP and keep an eye out for "western toilets" which means they don't require squatting over a hole.

Someone please tell me this is an exaggeration!

Ok...enough toilet talk. Let's get this thread back on track

Swedish Bikini Team!

Swedish-Bikini-Team-4 (1).jpg

Last edited:
I just heard this about China. Bring your own TP and keep an eye out for "western toilets" which means they don't require squatting over a hole.

Probably not . The hole style toilets are also fairly common in Europe so western is a bit of a misnomer

Sort of. Been there - Beijing, HK, and Shenzhen - 12 times in the last 3 years. Depending on where you go, you could experience some of this. The more rural the area, the more likely this will be the case. Rural areas live much like they always have.

More "big city" areas are more "westernized" and have western facilities (hotels, etc).

So, what do the locals do? strong sphincters ? cork plugs? Newspapers? Inquiring minds want to know...:D

I have no intentions of investigating that further:D

One more:

-ERD50

Attachments

• image010.jpg
    image010.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 25
Back
Top Bottom