Make It Stop!!!!!

I'm annoyed that the Fed buys 500Bn assets.

The big boys with quick knowledge of the news buy in, then sell out immediately. There goes the benefit.

+1

Yeah, things got pretty crazy here in late 2008 through early 2009. :LOL: IMO it's nowhere near that bad (on the forum), so far.
I think people got a little spooked last night with the speech. He sounded like he was going to choke. It was not delivered well and added to a lot of confusion.
Yes, you think that. That's a personal political opinion of yours that is certainly not universally shared, and that I will not respond to since one thing I appreciate about this forum is the lack of political wrangling.

Perhaps I should have been more detailed in my answer: I haven't seen very many forum members saying they were going to sell everything tomorrow, or move to Mexico to retire, yet. I haven't even seen many, or ANY thread titles indicating such. IMO it's nowhere near as crazy here on the forum as it was in 2008-2009, so far.

Yes, you think that. That's a personal political opinion of yours that I will not respond to.

Perhaps I should have been more detailed in my answer: I haven't seen very many forum members saying they were going to sell everything tomorrow, or move to Mexico to retire, yet. I haven't even seen any thread titles indicating such. IMO it's nowhere near as crazy here on the forum as it was in 2008-2009, so far.

It wasn't meant to be political. Many people were left puzzled. I never said I was going to sell everything. I have been actively buying today. I don't own stocks, equity funds, or bond funds. I just buy plain boring corporate bonds, preferred stock, and CD when they go on sale.

2nd bullet fired prematurely. How many bullets left?

Some people say the Fed has unlimited ammo.

They can shoot with a machine gun if they need to. :LOL:

I dunno. I am just an average investor, not an economist.

The market will start moving up once there is some evidence of containment of the virus. Until then it will be in a bottoming process. It has caused some mass hysteria that I nor anyone here has any control of. But it's really not going to end this world. Many businesses will suffer over the next 6-10 months and some will close down, but that's the way it's always been for the past several hundred years.

Back
Top Bottom