Massachusetts Assisted Living for Smokers

ImThinkin2019

Recycles dryer sheets
We are looking for assisted living places around Worcester that allow smoking outdoors. We know smoking is banned in public places but where we live in CT we can find some that have designated smoking areas.

Does anyone know af a place?

Thanks!!

Clinton is just a few miles from Worcester. I know people at Corcoran House on Walnut St "were" allowed to smoke outside. They can also walk across the street to Central Park.

Clinton is just a few miles from Worcester. I know people at Corcoran House on Walnut St "were" allowed to smoke outside. They can also walk across the street to Central Park.

Thank you so much for this. Appreciate the help. My wife checked Corcoran out and unfortunately there are only studio apartments there. The people we are trying to find housing for demand a large very nice apartment.

Just an update for everyone. In-Laws quit smoking and have decided on the Willows in Worcester. We are happily surprised they were able to quit!

Just an update for everyone. In-Laws quit smoking and have decided on the Willows in Worcester. We are happily surprised they were able to quit!
Fantastic! I remember where I was and who I was with when post quitting I could smell the stench on others. That was 20 years ago.

wow--congratulations for your in laws!
That is a tough habit to break.

Back
Top Bottom