Miserable working, what should I do

So I shot my wad on a bot? Hmmm, not bad.
Not a bot. Could be someone who stops by, posts once, and then moves on. It happens. Could also be he took the advice of the early responses and is now diligently working to improve himself.

Our main interest here ie early retirement. It's what brings us together. If he's interested in that, he'll be back. What brings you here?

Ok, next post. New to this so who am I responding to?

If you want to be clear about precisely to whom you are responding, you simply hit the "quote" button on the post of interest. It will open a new reply window with their text already filled in between QUOTE indicators. You can prune the text between those indicators as necessary to further refine the precise language to which you are responding. Then, after the close QUOTE indicator, type your reply.

PS - don't eliminate the brackets [] when you prune the text.

Yes, I was suspicious of weino7's first post, because it came out of the blue and was very prescriptive. I immediately thought that two spammers (Iwantfire and weino7) were collaborating. I remain to be convinced otherwise.

Not a spammer nor bot, just a geezer looking to help young'uns stretch towards their American Dream. I dove in here, doing what I do on Fb, commenting without caution. If the OP/others like or engage, like y'all have already, I guess it's worth the scrutiny. I will commit to reviewing posts from hereon, as I wouldn't recognize a bot a spammer. Later.

OK wieno7, it seems you are a real person. Welcome.

I still think the OP of this thread is highly suspicious, though.

Back
Top Bottom