Missing mail

I find it weird that on some of the scanned images, I can nearly see into the letter.
Is this really just a NSA tool that the post office opened up for our use ?

No, the one the NSA uses does a much better job at reading the contents. And, no, that's not a joke.

These days automated bill payment processing does not even open the envelope, instead it merely scans through for the info about your payment.

Got the IRS PIN letter I was waiting for. One less thing to worry about :D.

My theory is perhaps because that is pre-sorted mail, also means letter gets scanned faster. Just a theory.

Got the IRS PIN letter I was waiting for. One less thing to worry about :D.

My theory is perhaps because that is pre-sorted mail, also means letter gets scanned faster. Just a theory.

No, I think it just means they had to shop it around on the dark web for a while to get the highest bidder, then they could deliver it. :cool:

No, I think it just means they had to shop it around on the dark web for a while to get the highest bidder, then they could deliver it. :cool:

As long at it arrived in the mail, I'm good :).

I am so pleased to see that USPS is eroding to the level of service of Canada Post.

I have a feeling that the USPS will exceed that level of poor service very soon.

Well, I guess that means the US is in second place in North America. I have no doubt that with a few more price increases, we can become the worse.

Private is no better.

I'm in possession of a big box, second one to our address. Somebody else's name. At least this time we found a UPS sticker on the box.

Last month I brought the same box to the same person at her business. I told her then to ensure her address is correct. This time my plan is to return it to UPS! I'm not responsible for her package.

The problem with the Post Office is too much mail and not enough revenue. If they charged $5 for a first class mailing (under 2 ounces), and increased the junk mail rates 1000%, there would be way less volume which would (hopefully) reduce the probability of lost/misguided mail. Simple. Think of the possibilities here.:D

Back
Top Bottom