My Story, Part 4........

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
(Removed by moderators, as requested by FinanceDude.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well written, Dude. Very interesting story and update on your sister. Have a good Thanksgiving and looking forward to your next post.

A very timely post FinanceDude, reminding us that we never know how much time we have here on earth, and that the most important thing in our life’s are our friends and family.

Your sister sounds like an extraordinary person, that is lucky enough to have a wonderful brother. I hope that your visit is filled with joy and happiness.

Wow, with parents like that its amazing how well you and your sister turned out. Hope she stays well. Your story makes me wonder what the heck happened to your father and MIL during their lives that made them so awful and cold hearted.

Wow, with parents like that its amazing how well you and your sister turned out. Hope she stays well. Your story makes me wonder what the heck happened to your father and MIL during their lives that made them so awful and cold hearted.

Well, I did find out that my stepmom's dad left her, her brother, and his wife in the middle of the night when they were 7 and 5 and just took off, leaving them 100% on their own. They never heard from him again, although my step-grandmother eventually located him but he never paid support or anything...........

FinaneDude, Thank you for sharing your story. I hope you and everyone else on this forum have a great Thanksgiving.

FD, I do appreciate your posting of your story.

While I never had the extremes that you experienced, my relationship with my parents was distant, though not cold.

You and your sister have shown great fortitude and love in dealing with your parents and her health.

I wish you both the very best that life can offer - enjoy what you have and who you are, you have earned it.

C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom