Naked Gardening Day 2024

As the sign on the front gate of my property reads,

Caution: Old Naked Fat Man May Be Encountered.

I have played in 2 Pickleball tournaments (won both) in clothing optional resorts. Around 2/3rds of the players were clothed including me. Some good natured joking through the day.

Sorry, I don't like gardening either with or without clothes! I'll pass.

. . .

But have fun, everybody! :D

I like - and appreciate- other people who garden.

For me however, it's a hard no:

- My back hurts bending down to weed;
- I don't like bugs or garden snakes;
- Grass, pollen, and tree allergies manifest with extreme prejudice during certain times of year;
- Sensitive ears (the doggo and I) flinch from loud noises emanating from power garden tools;
- Too much sun has caused nausea, vomiting and sunburn.

Best wishes to all gardeners (although please feel free to don your customary gardening attire).

Reactions: W2R
The real point of clothing is protection. Against sun, insects, etc. Given the potential for ticks, biting insects and stinging insects, no just no. The gnats love me and I often wear netting over my head so I don't get bitten all over the face and ears. And pulling weeds I often sit.

I was outside gardening most of the week-the highs were in the mid 70s to high 80s. Today was cool and rainy.

Also, today was Star Wars Day, May the fourth. I played a band concert which naturally included a Star Wars arrangement.

The real point of clothing is protection. Against sun, insects, etc. Given the potential for ticks, biting insects and stinging insects, no just no. The gnats love me and I often wear netting over my head so I don't get bitten all over the face and ears. And pulling weeds I often sit.

I was outside gardening most of the week-the highs were in the mid 70s to high 80s. Today was cool and rainy.

Also, today was Star Wars Day, May the fourth. I played a band concert which naturally included a Star Wars arrangement.
...And today is the Revenge of the 5th. :)

I have played in 2 Pickleball tournaments (won both) in clothing optional resorts. Around 2/3rds of the players were clothed including me. Some good natured joking through the day.
I don't think I want to see all the old bouncy parts from some people while they are playing. It would be too distracting

Back
Top Bottom