National magazine wants to hear/publish your story!

DRAFT Mag

Confused about dryer sheets
Hello, early retirees!

DRAFT, a national magazine for beer enthusiasts, is working on a story about early retirees and anyone who's left the corporate world in pursuit of leisure, volunteer work, or an overall better life. We want to hear your stories: Why you stopped working, what you're doing now, and why you love it. Anything goes: The only rule is, you must be age 40 or under. We'll choose a few of you to interview for and be featured in the final story.

For questions about the piece or to share your story, please email Jessica Daynor, DRAFT's senior associate editor, at jessica.daynor@draftmag.com

Thank you... we're looking forward to hearing from you!

DRAFT Mag said:
DRAFT, a national magazine for beer enthusiasts, is working on a story about early retirees and anyone who's left the corporate world in pursuit of leisure, volunteer work, or an overall better life.
So, Brewer, are these guys legit?

DRAFT Mag said:
Anything goes: The only rule is, you must be age 40 or under.
Ms. Daynor, what's with the discrimination? Are all of DRAFT's readers age 40 or under?

Ms. Daynor, what's with the discrimination? Are all of DRAFT's readers age 40 or under?

She's looking for a hot date.

DRAFT Mag said:
Anything goes: The only rule is, you must be age 40 or under.

Hi Jessica. I dont meet those other qualifications, but i meet these. I look like a cross between Roger Federer and Jeff Gordan, except my nose looks normal. PM me!

Azanon

Azanon said:
Hi Jessica. I dont meet those other qualifications, but i meet these. I look like a cross between Roger Federer and Jeff Gordan, except my nose looks normal. PM me!

Azanon

Warning! Narcissism has reached critical levels!!!

Azanon said:
Azanon

Az, you crack me up........that sounded like a personal ad for "40-Year Old Virgin".............just meein' with ya....... :D :D :D

brewer12345 said:
Warning! Narcissism has reached critical levels!!!

I didn't realize making a true statement constituted narcissism. I dont have the guts to post my actual pic, but pull of a good shot of Roger F, imagine a normal nose, and you're pretty close to my build and looks. One could think Roger F looks bad, then I'd look bad to them. Beauty's in the eye of the beholder.

If only I had the guy's tennis game though.. * sigh *

FinanceDude said:
Az, you crack me up........that sounded like a personal ad for "40-Year Old Virgin".............just meein' with ya....... :D :D :D

no offense taken, considering I obviously was just joking in line with what others already said :D

crazy connie said:
Me too, but I am looking for the over 50 single men! Perhaps I should team up with her for a happy hour?

Trolling for over 50 men here is probably a dangerous posting although your wanting to hook up with Ms. Daynor might be a turnoff to some.

2B said:
Trolling for over 50 men here is probably a dangerous posting although your wanting to hook up with Ms. Daynor might be a turnoff to some.

Regret to inform you that I am off the market. Carry on. :)

JG

How much are you paying?

Ret. 50 y/o male will share early retirement lifestory replete with insightful and humorous anecdotes, for beer. PM within :)

Back
Top Bottom