National Park Travel Advice Needed

LOL, Goonie, thanks for the info. Maybe I should do another thing on my list first - through hike the Appalachian Trail. I suspect I'll be under 200 lbs by the time I finish that.

We just got back from Yellowstone and Grand Tetons. We are already planning return trip there and also a seperate trip to Glacier for next summer. I have seen all of the places on the OPs list except Yosemite from a helicopter. Returning to see Yellowstone on the ground was superb.
Jeff

I did Yellowstone this year and Theodore Roosevelt National Park (ND bad lands) -- two very different natural wonders. And the trip between the two? Outstanding!

From Yellowstone east to Cody Wyoming through the Absaroka Mtns, then to Little Big Horn and on to Roosevelt NP. TR Roosevelt doesn't have tall mountains, large meadows, or geysers -- but it has prairie dogs!!!

-- Rita

From Yellowstone east to Cody Wyoming through the Absaroka Mtns, then to Little Big Horn and on to Roosevelt NP. TR Roosevelt doesn't have tall mountains, large meadows, or geysers -- but it has prairie dogs!!!

-- Rita

You did stop at Pompei's Pillar didn't you?

Back
Top Bottom