New IPOD shuffle

shiny

Full time employment: Posting here.
DH and I just got the new IPOD shuffles - they are so tiny! Like a matchbook. They are engraved with our names, so we don't get them mixed up. I love it - I can wear it for my workouts without feeling like it is going to pull my pants down like the old IPOD and I don't have to worry about dropping it (like I've done with the old one several times) because it is built on a clip. Plus, it is just really cute :)

http://www.apple.com/ipodshuffle/

shiny said:
I love it - I can wear it for my workouts without feeling like it is going to pull my pants down...

I knew those things were supposed to be pretty sexy, but apparently I had no idea... :eek:

REWahoo! said:
I knew those things were supposed to be pretty sexy, but apparently I had no idea... :eek:

tee hee, you have no idea! (now I can wait til I get home from the gym)

I also should add, that now we can just leave the regular IPOD home safe and sound in its little cradle and not have to worry about losing it. These little ones were just $79

Haven't seen the new shuffle but got a Nano. For workouts, I have 10 Rolling Stone singles downloaded from I-Tunes. Many from my CD collection on there, too. When veggin, I listen to some of the brain wave stuff from Brain-sync. Anybody got an opinion on the efficacy of auditory brain wave sync? I download podcasts on subjects of interest (there are tons). A great little tool. Jacked into the car system, it's great audio there, too.

Thanks for the post shiny. That would make a wonderful Christmas gift (for me). I just sent the link to Santa DH

I washed my shuffle about a month ago and no it didn't survive the spin cyle of the washing machine. I've since bought a nano and love it.

Glad to hear the good Nano reports - I was actually buying one for my parents for Christmas (a red one!) when I ordered the shuffles for us.

Back
Top Bottom