No more excuses on the golf course

Meaning he really isn't handicapped. Said he was a 14. I'm here to tell you that is awsome! I considered myself a pretty good golfer back 8 years ago when I was a 11. I would love to play a round of golf with this guy but I'm not good enough anymore. Now I'm a 22.

I am indeed inspired. I'm not going to be too worried about my grip when I play this weekend.

Meaning he really isn't handicapped. Said he was a 14. I'm here to tell you that is awsome! I considered myself a pretty good golfer back 8 years ago when I was a 11. I would love to play a round of golf with this guy but I'm not good enough anymore. Now I'm a 22.

During my corporate career I haven't played much golf at all, except for some company sponsored scambles. When I was a teen, I was about a 15 hc, but knew nothing about good swing mechanics, just tried to emulate Ben, Sam, Arnie, Jack, etc. One of my plans for retirement is to start playing a lot (at least 2x/week) and see if I can break into the 70s. That would make me a happy man:D.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom