Office worker gets fed up

Looks like he needs to FIRE...........

OH yes.... he was definitely having a major meltdown. What a video!

I guess he won't be seeing any paybacks from all his donations to the office "Sunshine Fund".

I guess he won't be seeing any paybacks from all his donations to the office "Sunshine Fund".

Did your office have one of those (mine did)?

I think the reason my BP was getting so high was because I wasn't going berserk.

Sign on a cubicle wall:
[FONT=Arial, Verdana]
stress is "the basic confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's desire to choke the living daylights out of some jerk who desperately deserves it."
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Something about it looks off - the computer monitors - except for 1 flat screen I saw - were the old CRT type. An old video?

Something about it looks off - the computer monitors - except for 1 flat screen I saw - were the old CRT type. An old video?
Don't know about some luxurious private industry facility (since I'm a federal employee) but frankly we just got flatscreens last year. So maybe it was taken a whole year ago. Or less, since I'm sure we aren't the last ones in govt to get them.

Wow! What kind of coffee do they have there?

I am guessing that he will be having some deductions from that final pay check for misuse of company computers. Yet, I bet that he still will not get a bad employment reference and will be offered COBRA by HR as he departs.

This incident happened in Russia (I saw another video of the same incident from a different angle, taken by one of the co-workers with his camera phone. Lots of screaming, language was Russian or some other Slavic tongue). My guess is that there are more CRTs there than in the typical US office.

The reaction of co-workers is always a little surprising in these videos. I'd like to think that in offices in which I worked a few guys would get together to put an end to the situation a lot faster. But, probably not--shock, surprise, uncertainty about exactly what the h*ll is going on, etc.

Hmmm - only two flatscreens in our office (out of about 20) I do not consider that strange yet...

What I found odd was that everyone was so close and exposed...is this the norm for mega corp? (keep in mind between the USN and state of NJ, I am used to regular offices, and just figured this was the norm)

Hmmm - only two flatscreens in our office (out of about 20) I do not consider that strange yet...

What I found odd was that everyone was so close and exposed...is this the norm for mega corp? (keep in mind between the USN and state of NJ, I am used to regular offices, and just figured this was the norm)

You have to be a director here to have an office... those are for important people!

I have seen it before.... I think it is fake...

Hey Khan I never worked in an office environment but my DH did and they used the "Sunshine Fund" so often it was a joke. One lady's cat died and she got a Honey Baked Ham. Another time they gave a man whose son was imprisoned for multiple DUIs, a cookie bouquet with suns and stars. I doubt it cheered him up.

Back
Top Bottom