Okay, the spammers are getting pretty sloppy...

cute fuzzy bunny

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I was just invited by Bank of America to "Update Ur Account Information".

Apparently the spammer forgot to turn off the l33t speak...

STOP SPAM NOW

Please complete the following form and post to find out if your email address is being used by spammers:

Name:_____________

email address:__________________

Hobbies:_______________

Net worth:______________

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Blah...took the wife and son to a nice outdoor 'walking mall' a few weeks ago. In the middle they've got this red mustang with the 'sign up for free and win me!'. I look to see that the wife is busily filling out the three page form that asks just about everything except actual fibula length.

Told her if she threw it out, that I'd rather take her to a ford dealer and buy her one than spend the next 3 years trying to stomp out the junk mail, phone callers, spam and whatnot.

The big interesting part, now that we've fully arrived in the 21st century, is that she had already written down a fairly impressive list of personal information, but where she stopped and got concerned was at 'email address'...

One of my contractor's company's representatives just sent out an announcement that she would be leaving the company. It was title "special announcement". I almost didn't read it except that I recognized her name.

Back
Top Bottom