Partial FiRe relocating to Cottonwood AZ

pel821

Confused about dryer sheets
:)Hello! I am a partial FI currently residing in an extended stay in the town of Cottonwood AZ searching for a rental for my wife and I as we are relocating to the area and was hoping someone in the FiRe Community who lives in or near the area would have a two bedroom rental or know of someone who does in Cottonwood or Sedona. The goal is for September 1 or sooner if possible. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! I can be reached [by PM] to discuss background and further details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum. Just want to compliment on your selection of Cottonwood. It's a great town that has best of everything. Close to mega city, but not too close, mountains and snow (minimal), distance to Las Vegas and LA is around 6 hr by drive. Phoenix is around 1.5hr. Nice and clean.

Last edited:
Welcome to the area! We moved to red rock country from Phoenix two years ago and are so glad we did. Rentals are getting hard to find and pricey in the whole area although I'd think you might find something in the Cottonwood-Clarkdale area. Long term rentals in Sedona are as rare as hens' teeth with the proliferation of short term rentals. Of course that translates into higher home prices too. You could also look in the Village of Oak Creek as most of that community is under an HOA that bans rentals less than one month. You would probably have to hook up with a rental agent because when a rental comes on the market it gets snapped up fast. We love it there!

Back
Top Bottom