Pictures

To get rid of images included by the author of a post, you can try this:

1. Click on "User CP", in the horizontal bar above.
2. Look at "Settings and Options" on the left, and click on "Edit Options".
3. Scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and uncheck "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG.]
4. Scroll down to the bottom and click "Save Changes".

Hope this helps.

I was wondering if anybody was actually going to answer the OP question. Thanks. Not that I agree. However, I do agree that including pictures/videos in replies can be a bit annoying. Save the bits!

Save the bits!
Bits and bytes are free these days, except for those who are bandwidth challenged and surf the forum on their phones with a pitiful allotment of a few gigabytes per month.

3. Scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and uncheck "Show Images (including attached images and images in [IMG.]

Hope this helps.

Here's a direct link to your user cp: https://www.early-retirement.org/forums/profile.php?do=editoptions

This is the section you are looking for:

er_images.jpg

Be sure to scroll down and hit save when you have made your selections.

;)

Bits and bytes are free these days, except for those who are bandwidth challenged and surf the forum on their phones with a pitiful allotment of a few gigabytes per month.

Gulp. And I was thrilled with Project Fi's pricing plan for 1 GB per month! :)

(granted, I'm seemingly always on Wi-Fi; have never used a gig in a month, and tend to minimize using my phone to surf the net....)

Depends on the picture :).

OP (Karmaduck) hasn't been back to comment in this thread
for a week now. Vague comment (which pictures?), and no follow up. Must really bother them?

-ERD50

Hope this helps.

Thank you for this.

I'm not sure that after 16 posts one can yet determine what is of value on this forum.

I agree that the initial post was harsh as is the thread itself. However I don't think the number of posts of any one individual gives them some kind of major insight on any given subject.

awesome

Hope this helps.
thanks

Back
Top Bottom