Play This Joke on Daughter?

And here it is:

What if T-Al is thinking "He passed the test!", But Jenny is thinking "Oh, No! - not another joker like my Dad! Who want's a boyfriend that is like their Dad? I better keep looking!" :LOL:

and that is just kidding, in case it didn't come through in the post! Pretty funny reaction!

How did the follow up conversation go?

-ERD50

One attaboy for both of you!

Story to tell the grandkids!

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Jenny looked like " Oh **** I had hoped to tone down my Dad until I at least have a ring on my finger ".

Last edited:
I love the "WTF, mom?" look on Jenny's face.

And what's up with the dude's hard hat hanging from his backpack? Climber or civil/construction engineer?

That was a cute prank. Loved the look on Jenny's face and boyfriend is a good sport.

Jenny looked like " Oh **** I had hoped to tone down my Dad until I at least have a ring on my finger ".

That was one way that I looked at it. :) Not that it's a bad thing, it could well be the start of a long line of fun family interactions. But it had some risk to it!

-ERD50

That was a cute prank. Loved the look on Jenny's face and boyfriend is a good sport.

kudos to the videographer! (next time perhaps figure out how to take simultaneous shot of prankers and prankees).

i can't wait one day to see the video of T-Al's Father of the Bride wedding antics (no matter who Jenny marries)....

That looked like PDX... Planning to Keep Portland Weird? Notice that it didn't draw a lot of attention from others in the airport.

Back
Top Bottom