Plug is Pulled

rdy4er

Recycles dryer sheets
Sent in my 2 weeks notice yesterday. Had a rough night last night. I’m pretty sure my plan is solid ( 3.5% WR at 56) but kept going over worst case scenarios in my head. Hope this nervousness subsides a bit. Feeling nervous but also excited [emoji12]

Sent in my 2 weeks notice yesterday. Had a rough night last night. I’m pretty sure my plan is solid ( 3.5% WR at 56) but kept going over worst case scenarios in my head. Hope this nervousness subsides a bit. Feeling nervous but also excited [emoji12]

Congratulations!![emoji322][emoji898][emoji324]
Nervousness is very normal. You’ll get past it quickly!

Congratulations!
Time will fly and it will be here before you know it.

Congratulations. You spent a lot of time planning and now you get to take your time back.

Congrats on making the leap. You just need to keep the logical side in your mind stronger than your emotional side. Welcome to the club!

I just posted over in tmitchell's similar thread. It's normal to be nervous. Your WR should take away a lot of the nervousness.

That's just great. You're at a great point in your life--the start of an odyssey.

You may be ready for a nice vacation--of 25+ years

Congratulations - it’s a big step. I retired last year at 54. As excited as I was - and prepared - I still re-run my numbers pretty regularly. Sounds ridiculous but that nagging voice in my head that worries about running out of money has only just quieted down. I’ve learned that, for me, retiring is a process that has lasted well beyond the date I officially stepped off the payroll. This forum is a wealth of information and support.

Congratulations!

Waking up when you want, doing what you want (even if that's not much at all), retirement is pretty cool.

It won't take long to adjust. The hardest part is remembering what day of the week it is to avoid missing trash pickup day!

Congrats! Curious what you have planned for the coming months? You, Dinker01 and I are all about the same age.

Congratulations!

Waking up when you want, doing what you want (even if that's not much at all), retirement is pretty cool.

It won't take long to adjust. The hardest part is remembering what day of the week it is to avoid missing trash pickup day!

+1. Retirement is certainly cool.

Good for you!

Retirement isn't the end, it's just the start.

Woke up with a smile this morning. Had a good night sleep and realized I don’t have to worry about nasty weather in the Northeast, 4am wake up for a 5am flight, red eyes, airport food, etc.. ( I was a pilot)[emoji3]

Woke up with a smile this morning. Had a good night sleep and realized I don’t have to worry about nasty weather in the Northeast, 4am wake up for a 5am flight, red eyes, airport food, etc.. ( I was a pilot)[emoji3]

Congrats!!!:dance:

What a difference a day makes! :D:LOL::dance:

Gotta love it, retirement is the gift that keeps on giving!

Congrats.

Back
Top Bottom