Poll: Do you carry a hankerchief? If so where?

Do you carry a hankerchief? If so, where?

• Usually

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Never

Votes: 34 60.7%
  • Right rear pocket

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Left rear pocket

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Somewhere else

Votes: 9 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No. Absolutely not.

A t-shirt works for sweat and if I really need to blow my nose a bushmans blow works well. Probably more sanitary.

I concede to the obvious hygene issue but just find it a lot more convenient than tissues that end up being a bundled mess by the time I want to use them. DW dislikes them, particulrly when I have a cold or runny nose.
With regard to tissues, I buy the ones that hold up to sneezing as opposed to the cheap ones that barely work for the purpose. Bundled mess? Not when they are in the back pocket and I sit on them so they are nicely folded and flat. ;)

With regard to tissues, I buy the ones that hold up to sneezing as opposed to the cheap ones that barely work for the purpose.

Hmmm...
I think you've just given me an idea. What about making tissues out of cotton? You could wash and reuse them, saving entire forests from wanton destruction!

Now I wonder what we could call them ... ?
They would be about the size of a kerchief, but you could easily hold one in your hand.

I'll give it some thought …

Well Braumeister those reusable's would have to be very thin or they don't work in the back pocket. My guess is that the volume of wood used to make a box of tissues is pretty small.

I do practice reuse as long as they don't look gross when pulled out of the pocket. This is a judgment call honed over many years of tissue examinations. :LOL:

Never carried one, never had a need to.

DH carries a pocket pack of tissues--his pockets are bigger than my purses.

PSA: Kleenex do not launder well when left in a pocket.

Back
Top Bottom