Poll: How many rolls of toilet paper do you have?

How many rolls of toilet paper do you have on hand?

• 12 or less

Votes: 72 20.5%
  • 13 - 24

Votes: 99 28.1%
  • 25 - 48

Votes: 91 25.9%
  • 49 - 96

Votes: 55 15.6%
  • 97 - 144

Votes: 15 4.3%
  • I can't count that high

Votes: 9 2.6%
  • NYDB

Votes: 11 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A spreadsheet for butt wipe. Amazing what the covid is forcing us to do.
+1
I followed your suggestion and bought a bidet. The heck with Charmin.

Last edited:
Made a spreadsheet a while ago in order to prove to DW that we have enough tp. Been tracking now for 46 days. We have 125.9 rolls on hand. Used 8.1. Usage at 0.18 rolls day (or 1.26 rolls per week for the 2 of us.)
Projected lifespan of current inventory is 714.99 days.

Your spreadsheet inspired me to track our usage by having everyone deposit empty TP rolls on my desk for one week. 5 rolls for 4 of us. So I figure keeping 20 rolls for each bathroom keeps us good for a month per bathroom. Usage may be a bit less now, with DD back to full-time work again.

We were averaging 6 rolls per week for 4 people.
Now that there is plenty of TP in our stores, I am not keeping track anymore. lol

Made a spreadsheet a while ago in order to prove to DW that we have enough tp.

I did the same thing!! Based on my usage, mine will last until November 5th. Back in March I calculated November 23rd, but I have more data now. :D

Frank thinks I must be bored. I tell him that actually, having made my career in data-oriented modeling, there is nothing less boring to me than a sea of new data to jump into. My idea of fun. :D

All of this is silly, of course, because our grocery store has plenty of TP.

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 65
Your spreadsheet inspired me to track our usage by having everyone deposit empty TP rolls on my desk for one week. 5 rolls for 4 of us. So I figure keeping 20 rolls for each bathroom keeps us good for a month per bathroom. Usage may be a bit less now, with DD back to full-time work again.

That's a good system. Yep your usage should be going down.

BIL claims that he had guests (Husband, wife, 2 daughters 18-22 ish) go through 4 rolls in 2 days.

I did the same thing!! Based on my usage, mine will last until November 5th. Back in March I calculated November 23rd, but I have more data now. :D

Frank thinks I must be bored. I tell him that actually, having made my career in data-oriented modeling, there is nothing less boring to me than a sea of new data to jump into. My idea of fun. :D

Only enough until November 5th? You better stock up if the predictions for a second wave this fall are true.:)

Fascinating stuff. And here I mistakenly thought this forum was primarily populated with nerds. Wow, live and learn!

Last edited:
Has someone started a subscription service for Toilet Paper yet? I know that Chewy.com will let you set up automated shipments of dog food. The Fedex guy told me that sometimes his truck is 25% filled with Chewy.com boxes.

Only enough until November 5th? You better stock up if the predictions for a second wave this fall are true.:)

:LOL: My grocery store has TP in stock, so I'm not too worried. I'm gambling by waiting, hoping that before November they get some Northern TP in stock (my favorite), as well as Charmin and the other brands that they have now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom