Power outages in California

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pellice

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Has this thread been locked? I keep getting a message that it is an "invalid thread," although it was 5 pages.

I think it is an important topic, and I hope it can be discussed here. Here was what I wanted to write:
-------------------------

I am hoping for a quick resolution for all of you! California is once again leading the way through situations the rest of the country may eventually encounter.

Please keep updating this thread. I am particularly interested in how you who are affected are coping - or even triumphing - the nuts and bolts of daily life. For example, are you breaking out your grills for some glorious meals, even if you have to handwash dishes afterwards? Are you charging phones with cars? How is the commute affected? Are your workplaces affected?

Are there any good news sources to check for updates to stories about this situation? I don't think I'm getting a good picture from what I am reading.

Sometimes a thread is taken offline for a short time while the mods discuss possible actions. Nothing to be concerned about.

It is locked so no one posts while the moderators debate what to do about it, as this one will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom