Pralana Retirement Calculator

Actually, in talking with the author of the software about a few items, there are often more than one way to model a certain item and/or situation. Sharing/comparing approaches and helping others think about their situation can only be a good thing.

I shudder to think about what it is that drives people to be hostile to others for no apparent reason.

A whole website, a downloadable user's manual of about 150 pages, and it's still confusing? I shudder to think what errors the average user must be making with that product. Seems to me that your question should be directed to Pralana. not this forum.

Sharing/comparing approaches and helping others think about their situation can only be a good thing.

I shudder to think about what it is that drives people to be hostile to others for no apparent reason.

No question about it -- sharing information is always a good thing.

And no hostility here -- only surprise at the apparent lack of support from the software developer.

His support of Pralana Gold has been fantastic. very responsive.

My post didn't say anything about the vendor's responsiveness; only that it would be helpful to have a way for the community of users to be able to come together and share their approaches to modeling situations with the software.

No question about it -- sharing information is always a good thing.

And no hostility here -- only surprise at the apparent lack of support from the software developer.

His support of Pralana Gold has been fantastic. very responsive.

Glad to hear it.

I think you may have misinterpreted my meaning. Providing such a forum would be the kind of support I was talking about. Here's hoping you can get something like that (but this isn't the place).
:flowers:

OK. thanks.

Glad to hear it.

I think you may have misinterpreted my meaning. Providing such a forum would be the kind of support I was talking about. Here's hoping you can get something like that (but this isn't the place).
:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom