Pravda: In Soviet Russia, Newspaper Reads YOU

Although not USA approved politically correct it is a valid view of the USA from outside looking in.

The author doesn't mention it but at the core is what we know - " Those Who Sacrifice Liberty For Security Deserve Neither."

I would have liked the quote below if it included the news media - then again it is a product of our education.

I wish I could read the book to be written 150 years from now titled "The Rise and Fall of the American Empire."

"First, the population was dumbed down through a politicized and substandard education system based on pop culture, rather then the classics. Americans know more about their favorite TV dramas then the drama in DC that directly affects their lives. They care more for their "right" to choke down a McDonalds burger or a BurgerKing burger than for their constitutional rights. Then they turn around and lecture us about our rights and about our "democracy". Pride blind the foolish."

Well said, my sentiments exactly. Having grown up under that system, having come to the US, served it in the Army, it saddens me to see it progressing rapidly in the USA.

I am glad that I am closer to the exit side of life, and won't be around to see the laments of the masses. Looks like the newspaper of record is quickly becoming the American Pravda.

Nah - just another bunch of hooey.

Now that we've elected the 'to be' greatest President since FDR American and world capitalism is saved.

They do need to get rid of their current pooch in the White House or at least add a yellow dog - preferrably from Texas.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

heh heh heh - 'God Looks After Drunkards, Fools, and The United States of America.' Plus the SEC yield of my retirement portfolio is holding up rather well during this current unpleasantness also. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom