Pray for my little one...

Thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Good news! I hope she is now on a long and healthy path to enjoy life.

More great news: My baby had her 2-month post chemo check in and her blood work and x-rays are wonderful, no sign of cancer. God answered my prayers!

Again, thanks for your prayers and kind words. Good health and prosperity for all of you!!!

That's great news! Thanks for the update. She's a beautiful kitty :)

I am so sorry, dear 2035. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your kitty. Let's keep our hopes up. Like you wrote, the lump is small due to early detection (thanks to your vigilance), Kitty may live a LONG LONG time after her surgery. Please act really calm and happy around your kitty. Your positive upbeat mood may help her to feel optimistic about her condition.

I lost a kitty due to congestive heart failure. I spared no expenses whatsoever. We did every treatment but still we failed to save her. I am with you in spirit. Please keep us posted on your kitty's progress. Hugs to you both.

My baby was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. It's breaking my heart, but the surgery is Tuesday and vet says the lump is small since I screen her often (she had a benign cyst in 2006).

Now I know why God had me buy a house that went up 20%, sell it after a year, so I could give her the best treatment...but I'd sell my own kidney to do it even if I didn't have the funds.

Anyone have a kitty with breast cancer that went on to live several more years.View attachment 18934
OK, I will. I doubt it will help.

Back at cha! 😉

The cancer has come back and spread to her little lungs...now all I can do is hope the new meds work, but prognosis isn't good. 😥

Very sorry, I understand how much you love her. Best wishes.

I'm sorry to hear that 2035. It's upsetting news, but I know you'll be there for her.

Thanks all.

So sorry to hear the sad news, 2035. I'm sending good thoughts your way hoping she beats the odds.

Thank you for the kind words. My baby passed in my arms this afternoon.

Oh..am so very sorry to hear this. Sending hugs and prayers your way. Your baby knew knew how much you loved her as you peacefully helped her cross the Rainbow bridge. I know you will miss her terribly.
(from someone who lost 2 furry family members this year) .

I'm so sorry, 2035. You did the best you could for her and were with her at the end. So many of us have been through this and understand what you are feeling.

{{hug}}

I'm so sorry. She knew you loved her, and you did everything you could for her, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. Sending hugs. {{{ }}}

I know that she could feel your love until the end. Namaste.

Oh..am so very sorry to hear this. Sending hugs and prayers your way. Your baby knew knew how much you loved her as you peacefully helped her cross the Rainbow bridge. I know you will miss her terribly.
(from someone who lost 2 furry family members this year) .

I've never experienced the loss of a pet. It's heartbreaking. My condolences on your losses too.

I'm so sorry for your loss. It never gets easier...we've been through this more times than I care to remember. But eventually the pain lessens and the good memories remain. Our last time was almost 4 years ago when our 19+ year old kitty died of a brain tumor. Her sister had passed about 6 mos. earlier. The house was so empty and so many needed good homes, DH and I adopted 2 more from the local SPCA about a week later. For us, it was a great decision.

Back
Top Bottom