Prudential Advanced Series Annuity

FJKCT has seen the light. I also would bury my money in the back yard before I ever dealt with a Whole Life/Annuity Agent again.

FJKCT has seen the light. I also would bury my money in the back yard before I ever dealt with a Whole Life/Annuity Agent again.

One exception, perhaps. Whole Life can be a good way to do wealth transfer for folks with LARGE estates. By large, I would say $10 million and up. Of course, that involved complex estate planning using ILIT trusts, etc.........;)

One exception, perhaps. Whole Life can be a good way to do wealth transfer for folks with LARGE estates. By large, I would say $10 million and up. Of course, that involved complex estate planning using ILIT trusts, etc.........;)

Whole life is the worst way to transfer assets for someone with a large estate. Survivorship universal life insurance inside an ILIT is the best way. Whole life inside an ILIT is just throwing money away since you can't touch the cash value anyway. SUL gives you the lowest possible premiums for the biggest death benefit. Cash value is irrelevant in planning for estate taxes.

Back
Top Bottom